Masterpiece Lighting will ship orders within the 48 Continental United States. Insurance is not included with shipping. Expedited shipping and/or insurance is available by calling 1-877-431-LITE (5483) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most orders ship within 1 to 2 days, however, a few select vendors have longer shipping lead times. Please email or call us for details. 404-897-9977
Our shipping costs are based on an item’s size and weight as well as the method of shipment. Our truck delivery must be to a physical street address. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped simultaneously. If an item is back ordered, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail with an estimated delivery date.
Products that exceed the size limitations of UPS will be shipped via motor freight. Motor freight shipments are only available to residents of the 48 contiguous United States. Motor freight charges shall only include delivery to the residential front door of the shipping address. Inside delivery may be arrange through a sales associate or customer service agent at Masterpiece Lighting, Inc for additional fees.
If your item has been damaged in shipment we will repair or replace that item at no cost to you. Please contact our customer service department by telephone or e-mail within 48 hours to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Items without an RMA number will be returned to the customer and will not be processed. The easy to follow instructions for returning merchandise to Masterpiece Lighting, Inc. are written below. Reasonable shipping charges will be refunded upon inspection and only when damage is deemed to be freight damage. A repaired or replaced item will be shipped as soon as possible with no additional charges.
We do not consider an item with broken glass to be a damaged product. Please contact our customer service department by telephone or e-mail within 48 hours of receipt and we will ship you a replacement glass at no charge to you.
WRONG ITEM SHIPPED:
Given our priority with customer service, you can bet that we check and double check all items before they are shipped. In the unlikely event that you are accidentally shipped the wrong item, please contact our customer service department by telephone or e-mail within 48 hours of receipt to obtain an RMA number. Items without an RMA number will be returned to the customer and will not be processed. Please see below for instructions on returning merchandise to Masterpiece Lighting, Inc. After receipt and inspection of the product, all shipping charges will be refunded. The correct item will be shipped as soon as possible with no freight charges.
Masterpiece Lighting, Inc stands behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction with every order. Unlike most of our competitors, we do NOT charge restocking fees on approved, returned stocking products. A restocking fee will apply to custom/special orders. Just make sure to set up your return within 30 days of your purchase, send the fixture back un-installed and in the original packaging, and you will get a full refund (less shipping)!
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND:
- Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing.
- Defective merchandise.
- Merchandise that was mis-packed or was not shipped correctly.
- Merchandise that has not been installed.
We are not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition we are not responsible for lost shipments. You must file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper.
- Clearance items will be marked as such, and do not qualify for return unless defective.
- Returns can only be made within 30 days of receiving your product(s).
- Exchanges can only be made within 60 days of receiving your product(s).
- All returns must be over $15 in total value. Any return for less than this total amount may not be permitted.
- Merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit.
Some items Masterpiece Lighting, Inc. sells are not available in our web catalog but can be purchased over the phone. If you purchase a special order item by contacting or calling our toll-free number it may not be returnable or may be subject to a restocking fee. When you call, a sales associate will notify you of any applicable return charges. If defective, you may only exchange these items for the same product. Please call our customer service number if you are uncertain about any part of this return policy or if you have unanswered questions.
We can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from Masterpiece Lighting, Inc. To receive a refund, all returned merchandise must be in resalable condition, free from scratches and defects.
You can also cancel items that have not been shipped yet. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
RETURNS VIA MAIL
Follow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:
- Contact our returns department by telephone to process your return and receive an RGA (return goods authorization) number. Once you have set up your return by phone you will be e-mailed an RGA number within 5 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise to. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise on the shipping label. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return could be subject to additional restocking fees or your refund refused.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees. It is recommended to return products in an outer protective box to ensure protection of original packaging materials.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
- Items received past the return period plus reasonable shipping time may not be processed. Only items purchased from Masterpiece Lighting, Inc are eligible for return credit. Returned items must be shipped in the original product packaging. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should your return not be accepted. Items will be resent to you upon receipt of your payment of freight charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days.